"Hunt for the Logo!" Contest Rules
The Rules are as follows...
- You must be 21 or older to submit a guess.
- In order to win the prize, you must be in attendance at the NBMBAA Philadelphia Chapter "Member Appreciation/Networking" Event on April 26, 2012 at 6:00pm, to claim your prize at the time of announcement.
- Only one submission per person.
- You must submit your guess before April 26 2012, 1:00 PM
- Only look for the logo on the www.nbmbaa-philly.org website. Emails, event invitations, social media platforms etc, are not included in this contest.
- The homepage logo in the top corner can count for more than one sighting.
- Have fun!
Target is committed to diversity and inclusion, which is reflected in their hiring practices. Recruiting a diverse team is critical to achieving their goal, to be the best. One of their most important tools to acquiring talent is their relationships with organizations like the National Black MBA Association
Target also cares about the diverse needs of the communities they serve and continue to look for appropriate opportunities to engage with them — whether through school library makeovers, field trips, free or reduced-price days at museums or art institutions, or sponsorships of key events and conferences. One of their sponsorships, in particular, included the National Black MBA Association's Annual Conference and Exposition.
Take a look at the Career Opportunities that Target has to offer today!